Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Latest Op70 files from Mike

I note there are some remaining items to be done on these models before they can go to the QA team or give Gunther an affective testing set.....

Normalised Model (and class diagram)
1. I thought we agreed to change the 'Line's to 'Item's.  We should use a consistent term for these things and as we have OrderItem I suggest we have DespatchItem, ReceiptItem, etc..
2. The class diagram does not completely agree with the normalised spreadsheet.  For example, the Order - Party associations show Seller,Buyer, FF on the diagram and simply '2..n' on the spreadsheet. I think the spreadsheet is correct in not explicitly defining the qualifiers.  I suspect the diagram is showing how this is assembled for an Order. we just want the generic case in the normalised class diagram.

Order assembled spreadsheet.
3. We need to put in the Business Terms/Synonyms
4. We need to put in the code lists/standards (although this could wait until we see what Gunther/NDR wants these to say).
5. We need to define any non-default UBL Names if necessary.

Also we need to generate the Unique IDs (UBL UIDs). we decided that these should be in the normalized model primarily and any addtional/contextualised BIEs in the document assemblies be given additional UIDs.  There is no need to have any convention in our numbering of these.

Can i suggest that the analysis team undertake the 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and then the assembly team can do the UBL ID generation.

Is it possible to have this done (and some schemas built) before next Tuesday's call?

Probert, Sue wrote:
Latest Op70 files from Mike

Hi All

Here are the latest files from Mike who has now completed the first redraft of the Order as agreed. This is circulated with uodated files for the model, normalised spreadsheet and change log.

cheers

Sue

<<op70 11th dec 2002.zip>>

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards
Commerce One
Mobile: +44 7798 846652
Tel: +44 1425 275117 or +44 1753 483000
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142