Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QATeam]Normalized Components enter into QA

Marion/Tim,

I've reviewed your attached "normalized components0p70_qa.xls"
spreadsheet, and it is fine, as is. I've uploaded that to
http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/tempMeetingResources/for_2002-12-23/
(along with files others have recently attached) so that it could be
brought up for discussion, if need be, during today's LCSC call.

Great work! Kudos to all who have labored to bring this
"normalized-components0p70.xls" together.

Regards,
PPY