Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Status of release 0p70

Is this waiting on another run of the conversion scripts?

Jon

   Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:55:09 +0800
   From: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>

   As at 1400 GMT on 13th January (0600 Pacific Time), I have not received
   a QA-approved set of XSDs that would enable us to issue the minimal
   review package today.

   This is the only item preventing our 'soft launch'.  The covering
   documentation incorporating the 'scope statement' is ready to release.
    The supporting diagrams and spreadsheets can follow over the next few days.

   If I still have not received the necessary schemas by Midnight GMT (1600
   Pacific time), I will advise the Liaison members of our delay.

   fremantle  western australia 6160
   phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142