Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Status of release 0p70

I am afraid it is a bit more serious than this.  It appears as if the
current XSDs have regular inconsistencies (if that makes sense?).  For
example, the attributes of several re-used elements appear to be picking
up their definitions from previous uses - so we have Order.Order
Line.Item showing me the properties for Substitute For_.Order Line.Item.
 (at least it does when i drill down with XML Spy)

My feeling is that the way the script processes ASBIEs (associations) is
causing this. however, i am not close enough to the NDR rules to know
why this should be.

We need Gunther (or anyone else) to explain what is going on.

Meanwhile I am not confident we have NDR approval of these schemas.