Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: validation of UBL Schemas for release 0p70

Further to this note i should add that the Library Content team have a
scheduled conference call to discuss these schemas on Friday 17th Jan at
1600 California time.

The call in details are:

Call number is 877.494.5165. International number is 405.319.0674
Participant code is 133929.

This is an open meeting for anyone wanting to contribute - so you are
welcome to call in if you are able.

Tim McGrath wrote:

> Please find attached a package containing the latest set of UBL
> Schemas. These should satisfy the UBL NDR rules on the use of global
> elements.
>
> The Library Content team would greatly appreciate technical feedback
> from the nominated Validation team members and anyone from the NDR
> team who may wish to comment on their compliance.
>
> To make use of your feedback for this release we need to receive any
> comments prior to Monday 20th Jan at 0800 California time (but
> preferable much earlier than that!).
>
> Please reply to me directly (tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au) and also the
> UBL Library Content list (if you are a member).
>
> Thanks in advance.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142