Subject: [ubl-lcsc] validation of UBL Schemas for release 0p70 - CYCLE 2

Please find attached a new set of schemas (and supporting documents).

This is a new cycle of review as the previous schemas have been modified
to reflect intial comments regarding the use of  IDs. (thank you, Kohsuke)

The Library Content team would appreciate any further responses before
monday 08:00am California time Monday 20th January.  We are working over
the weekend if you have comments or questions.

NB.
The LC Team have committed to the current tag naming rules for this
release (0p70).  Comments regarding these rules will be deferred until
the public review process.  Presently, we are seeking technical
validation of the XSD/XML syntax.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142