Subject: [ubl-lcsc] FW: Schemas Look Good [Forward from Bill Burcham]

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

To: marion.royal@gsa.gov
cc: gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com, jon.bosak@sun.com, lseaburg@midsouth.rr.com
bcc:
Subject: FW: Schemas Look Good

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Burcham
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 9:37 AM
To: Tim McGrath (tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au)
Subject: Schemas Look Good

Welcome back Tim.  My Sterling email (VPN) is unavailable at the moment, hence the funny return address.

I perused your latest schemas and I generated sample instances for three of the document types: Order, OrderCancellation and DespatchAdvice.  From my spot-check all looks well.

Please pass on my results to LCSC since I can't right now.

Regards,
Bill Burcham