Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: UBL & XIP (XML Industrial , Project)

Dear Chin,
  Thank you for the information on your group.  I have not yet had time to
review your site and content.  I am happy to hear that your group is looking
at our work.  Our review cycle allows for comments, and is open until April
14th.  We would appreciate any feedback your group has to offer.  I will also
pass along your email to my colleagues, so they can learn of your work.  We
are always interested in hearing of others work, and feedback on ours.
Thank you for your email.

Regards,
Bill Meadows
Technical Editor