Subject: [ubl-lcsc] schemaLocation

I'm not sure that this is a problem in the Supplemental release, but it is
an inconsistency that cropped up in the Office instances since the files
left my hard drive.

When I was working with the instances on my local drive, the full release
was on my C: drive in a folder that I unzipped the release to, namely 0p70.
So, dynamic reference as shown in the Joinery DespatchAdvice properly
validated on the proper schema.

xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:DespatchAdvice:1.0:0.70
\0p70\xsd\UBL_Library_0p70_DespatchAdvice.xsd">

I had rather hoped that this would also work when accessing the online
version when opening with XMLSpy but I haven't proven this to be true in my
setup (opens by default to IE)

However, the Office Supply examples now show a full path to a location that
is not anywhere in my local path and of course has no chance of validating
on-line.

xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:DespatchAdvice:1.0:0.70 C:
\xml\ubl\0p70\packaging\0p70\xsd\UBL_Library_0p70_DespatchAdvice.xsd">

Again, I don't consider this to be a serious problem, but it is something
we should consider in future releases.

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)