Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] snapshot plus concern from marion

No problem downloading and unzipping.  Still poking around, but I have a
couple of growing concerns.

1.  The schemaLocations that I described in an earlier message.
2.  The naming conventions for instances are now broken in the /0p70/xml/
OfficeSupply files.

Both items corrected in the 4 attached files

(See attached file: OfficeSupplyDespatchAdviceInstance1.xml)(See attached
file: OfficeSupplyInvoiceInstance1.xml)(See attached file:
OfficeSupplyOrderInstance1.xml)(See attached file:
OfficeSupplyOrderRespSimInstance1.xml)

3. New Folder created in the /0p70 called BusDocs containing .PDF files
(which do not match out name convention).   Also, the name BusDocs is the
first time we have used uppercase in the /0p70 folder.   I thought we had
agreed to put the documentation for the instances in the 0p70/xml folder.
This might correct items 4  and 5 below.

4. GIF Files are broken links in the downloaded 0p70/xml/samples.html

5. The links in 0p70/xml/sample.html for the instance and .PDL files are
full paths to the website.  I thought we agreed to use relative links so
that the downloaded file would work without acessing the Internet.

I am now of the mind that these things need to be addressed before the
announcement.  Consistency seems very important to me at this stage.

Comments?

Need help?
I am reluctant to edit the HTML files and do not have blocks of time to
work on this.  But I will, if absolutely necessary.  Any changes made must
be doublechecked on-line and off-line.

Sorry for the nick-picks.

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Jon Bosak"          To:     lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
                    <Jon.Bosak@sun       cc:     ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org, (bcc: Marion A.
                    .com>                 Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                                         Subject:     Re: [ubl-lcsc] snapshot
                    02/19/2003
                    03:42 PM
                    Please respond
                    to jon.bosak

| I have had problems trying to build the snapshot.  I hopefully
| will have it done this morning.

I've downloaded it (what a monster!) and it appears to unzip OK.
I'll have the announcement out this evening after I've had a
chance to poke the downloaded files a little.  It would be good if
some of the other LC members tried this as well.

Jon