Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] snapshot plus concern from marion

I concur with Marion, these numerous small issues can be resolved given
another day or two - this seems better than rushing to tell people
things that they may find frustrating.  I will ask Jon to hold on the
announcement.

I suggest those responsible work on this and we synch up at the QA
meeting Friday a.m. - can someone post the details fo the call to the list?

I confess the schemalocations pathname is my partially my fault (or
rather XMLSpy did it without telling me).  I was concerned about this
for the same reasons as Marion, but my attempt to fix it made it worse :-(