Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] snapshot plus concern from marion

Jon,
   The RTF comment file works in all of the 0p70 downloads that I have (and
believe me, I have quite a few), including the one that is there at this
moment and the UBL0p070-alt-zip file.

I am happy with the current release.  I would have preferred a leading "/"
for the schemaLocation name (ex. /0p70/xsd/...") in the instance files so
that XMLSpy would conveniently find the schema when the release is
extracted to a root volume.  However,  I have no technical (XML) reason for
wanting this, since either way fulfills the spec as I read it.

"The schemaLocation attribute contains pairs of values: The first member of
each pair is the namespace for which the second member is the hint
describing where to find to an appropriate schema document. "

At least they are all consistent now.

Thanks Lisa,

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Jon Bosak"          To:     jon.bosak@sun.com, lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
                    <Jon.Bosak@sun       cc:     tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au, ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org, (bcc:
                    .com>                 Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    02/20/2003
                    10:34 AM

> The link was there and working last time I looked.

OK, I've renamed the file you left last night back to
UBL0p70.zip, so your version is now the one that should
be linked to from the web site.

The version I tried to fix last night is now named
UBL0p70-alt.zip.  I have to leave now for the day,
so let's sort this out later.

It was my impression that the file you left last night
had a working link to the web site but not a working
link to the file in the zip distribution.  Someone
should check on this.

Jon