Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] snapshot plus concern from marion

> The link was there and working last time I looked.

OK, I've renamed the file you left last night back to
UBL0p70.zip, so your version is now the one that should
be linked to from the web site.

The version I tried to fix last night is now named
UBL0p70-alt.zip.  I have to leave now for the day,
so let's sort this out later.

It was my impression that the file you left last night
had a working link to the web site but not a working
link to the file in the zip distribution.  Someone
should check on this.

Jon