Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [ubl lcsc - QA] 0p70 Comments Spreadsheet

Hi,

As discussed in last week's QA call, all the comments I'm aware
of to date are now entered in the Comment Spreadsheet located
in the lcsc/doc/qateam/comments directory, and all the original
comment files are in the numbered subdirectories there.

The spreadsheet currently has these column headings:

	Comment ID
	Comment Date
	Reviewer Name and Contact Info
	UBL Artifact Reviewed
	File Name (where artifact is to be found)
	File Version
	Comment
	Severity/Priority
	Comment Category
	Proposed Solutions
	Solution Owner
	Solution Due Date
	Next Action / Milestone
	QA Team Status
	QA Team Disposition
	UBL Artifact Effected

I'm not sure I have all the right column headings from our discussion
on tracking milestones.  It might be a good idea to have something
like 'Next Action', 'Action Owner', 'Next Action Due Date', or
something like that (instead of 'Solution Owner, Solution Due Date,
Next Action / Milestone), so as we decided, we can discuss further
over email and keep working on it until it seems we're tracking the
right information.

We need values for 'Comment Category'.

I'm seeing that some of the comments are more questions than comments,
warranting an email answer rather than a change in the release.
Some of the questions are requests for clarification so that the
reviewer can continue reviewing.

We still need to assign priorities.  Since 'Comment Category',
is mainly for tracking what part of the release a comment refers to,
perhaps we should have another column for tracking what type of
comment it is (request for more info, comment requiring change in
deliverables, or comments about process rather than deliverables, etc).

The yellow color under 'QA Team Status' is because we decided
to color code (G/Y/R) a status column for quick-viewing.
Yellow means 'Progressing-as-Planned', Green means 'Done',
and Red means 'Oh-oh'.  So everything starts out yellow and
goes one way or another from there.

Let me know what other changes you want made to the spreadsheet
to make it better / more useful.  I think we're still figuring
out how much/little info should be kept here, so this will
most likely be a discussion topic.

Thanks.

Anne Hendry                             +01 650-786-5482
Web Technologies and Standards          Sun Microsystems, Inc.