Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] draft of CCTS Implementation Verification document

Tim,

looks good to me -- once we get the details in it'll be even better :-)

alan

<<< Memo from tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au@Internet on 16 April, 2003, 04:29:22
AM Wednesday >>>

tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au@Internet on 16 Apr 2003, 04:29 Wednesday

To:    ubl-lcsc
cc:      (bcc: Alan Stitzer)

please find attached a draft of the CCTS Implementation Verification
document, together with the outline provided by the CCTS team.

there are three caveats on this:

1. i am awaiting confirmation of the use of the CCTS Context Constraints
Language
2. the format is intended to be in the OASIS DocBook format - but i
cannot access the stylesheets from the OASIS site at the momemt - so
please accept an RTF document
3. my reading of the section 7.4 (BIE storage model) is that we are
close to compliance as is but may need to add some additional meta-data.
e.g. version and examples.  this seems reasonable.  however, there is
also information about the context/usage/conditions/business rules that
i think needs to be integrated with the context methodology material.
 this section of the CCTS needs some serious proof reading and editing!
 in addition, as the ebXML RegRep is still discussing mapping CCTS to
their RIM i dont know how stable this section of the CCTS is.

i would like as many comments as possible on the draft response by Monday
April 21st - so we can conclude this matter on tuesday's call.

phone: +618 93352228