Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Issues found during examples updating

The process of updating the 0.7 example instances to 0.8 is throwing up some issues. Here are some:

1) We seem to have lost the links in the spreadsheet (and hence the Schema) between Order Line and Despatch Line and between the Order Line and the Receipt Line (they are present in the Conceptual Model). These are obviously essential requirements (e.g. to say when an order line/item should be delivered)

2) As noted earlier, we still lack an optional non-structured address BIE

3) As noted before, we seem to have lost the Party Name from Party

4) Then there is a minor point:
I think Countrysubentity should be CountrySubentity or CountrySubEntity

5) Another issue is: how will the Schemas be declared in the instances? i.e. will there be a permanently maintained set up online Schemas to which instances can point.

All the best

Stephen Green