Subject: [code] First code list teleconference tomorrow 2003-08-14 11:00EDT/8:00PDT/15:00Z

Hello all code list task group members,

Please be aware our first teleconference is tomorrow 2003-08-14
11:00EDT/8:00PDT/15:00Z ... I had hoped we might cover this in one two-hour
call, but perhaps not.

Here is the original call for participation:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200308/msg00001.html

Perhaps someone could help me before tomorrow's meeting, because I'm
confused about the use of code list enumeration validation in the draft UBL
document models as they exist today.  I thought we were doing validation
already, but I note in my first attempt to track what may be there the
following as an example:

   (1) - the order sample instances include currencyID="GBP" for
         <PriceAmount>

   (2) - the reusable schema fragment states <PriceAmount> is of type
         cct:AmountType

   (3) - the core components types fragment states currencyID for
         AmountType is a simple xsd:token

So, I'm guessing code lists aren't yet being used for validation.  Is this
consistent with expectations for the current versions of the schemas?

I hope someone in the meeting might have some insights here.

Thanks!

..................... Ken

p.s. mail list discussion of code list issues is on the LCSC mail list,
with message subjects prefixed with [code] ... I will be sending a copy of
this message to all people who sent me mail privately, so I apologize in
advance for duplication

--
Instructor-led on-site corporate, government & user group training
for XSLT and XSL-FO world-wide; please contact us for the details;

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc