Subject: [Code] draft-stuhec-codeListNamespaces-0p1.doc

Title: [Code] draft-stuhec-codeListNamespaces-0p1.doc

Hello all,

this paper describe the definition of code list schemas and the convention of namespace, which will be based on an URN. The efficient using of namespace gives us the possibility, that we have not express in code elements all supplementary components by using attributes.

I hope, we can discuss about this paper as soon as possible. But not on this Thursday, because I have a bunch of other teleconferences at this day.

Kind regards,

        Gunther