Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] FW: UBL spreadsheet --- mistake????

sorry mark, i was confused what this for and also had no address for Dena Bellack.

perhaps you can pass this response.

Dena,

thank you for pointing this out.  the CCTS rule of concern is...
[C28] For Basic and Association Core Components, if the Property Term uses the same (or equivalent) word or words as the third component of the Dictionary Entry Name, the redundant word(s) in the Property Term shall be removed from the Dictionary Entry Name.
The example of Party. Identification. Identifier suggests that  'identification' is equivalent to 'identifier' and that in such cases we should be using only the Representation Term (ie 'identifier').
I have checked the algorithms we use and it appears that, in such cases, we have been dropping the Representation Term and using the Property Term.  This is the wrong way round.  Obviously, in the majority of cases this makes no difference (because the Representation term and the Property Term are the same word) but Identification and Identifier expose this mistake.  well done!

We will make this adjustment to our current models.