Subject: AW: [ubl-lcsc] Proposed changes to column heading/core component paramters/ metadata

Tim,

we need a Qualifier, independent whether we call it Representation Term Qualifier or Data Type Qualifier.

Michael

 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. März 2004 09:51
An: Stephen Green
Cc: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

we obvious need occurrence in the models, but you are correct it will appear in schemas as minOccurs/maxOccurs in the schemas.

I should have been more clear, these things will appear in the documentation part of the schema. I suggest we still have occurrence in the Core Component Parameters schema and leave it to the schema generator to decide if to use it.  in the case of UBL we would say - don't use it.  But at least it is there if wanted.  It would also be harder to specify what was to be in the models only!

I have also noted that somehow a thing called "QualifierDataType" crept into this.  I would like to call this just "DataType".  any comments?

I would like to brief TTSc with these today - so please speak up or we shall assume consensus.

Stephen Green wrote:
Tim

I especially like that we include "Examples".
Do we need "Occurance" though (since this should be evident from the
Schema)?

Steve