ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] UN/CEFACT Geneva infopak

Members of the UBL Liaison Subcommittee and invited observers,

Through the kind offices of several persons, I now have what
appear to be the essential documents related to the UN/CEFACT
reorganization approved at the recent UN/CEFACT Plenary meeting in
Geneva.  Attached please find the following:

1. Message from Ray Walker dated Wed, 29 May 2002 16:49:51 +0200
   announcing the approval of the new organization by the CEFACT
   Plenary.

2. A pdf file of the document TRADE/UNCEFACT/2002/08 (02cf08.pdf)
   that was submitted as input to the Plenary.

3. A ppt deck (02cf08c1.ppt) showing revisions made by the Plenary
   to TRADE/UNCEFACT/2002/08.  According to Ray's message, we can
   soon expect a revised version of TRADE/UNCEFACT/2002/08 that
   will incorporate these amendments.

4. A record of the decisions adopted by the eighth plenary session
   of UN/CEFACT.

Jon