ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] Info on Australian ebXML project

Please note that this is draft info and was provided to me as background to
give a snapshot of the latest developments. Therefore please access for
personal info use only at this stage. As the introductory email says the
finalised versions will be published soon on the NOIE web-site address also
provided. This is where more information can be accessed fyi.

regards

Sue

 <<Untitled>>
Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards
Commerce One
Tel: +44 17534 830000
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Sue

Thank you for making the time to talk to us yesterday morning.  Attached are
the two documents we promised to send you - the draft business case paper
and environmental scan on the ebXML registry.  Please note these papers are
still in draft form and we appreciate any comments/thoughts you have on this
in the next week before we finalise it for  wider comments.

 <<draft business case paper v3.doc>>  <<environmental scan.doc>>

Cheers
Maria

Maria Tallarida
eBusiness Strategy
National Office for the Information Economy
Level 1, 39 Brisbane Avenue
CANBERRA    ACT   2600
Ph 02 6271 1739
Fax 02 6271 1098
email: maria.tallarida@noie.gov.au
website: www.noie.gov.au

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only
and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.  Any
review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in
severe penalties.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the Security Adviser of the Department of Communications, Information
Technology and the Arts, telephone (02) 6271-1880 and delete all copies of
this transmission together with any attachments.

--- End Message ---