ubl-lsc message

Subject: UBL 0p70: 21 days remaining in review period

UBL Liaisons,

Thank you for your hard work to date in motivating your respective
organizations
to review the UBL 0p70 work.  We are nearing the end of the review
period for
the 0p70 package, so I'm sending out this reminder in the hopes you will
be able
to bring together any remaining comments for submission within the
upcoming 3 weeks.
Comments we have already received from your organizations have stirred
some good
debate, and the QA team is meeting weekly to collate comments quickly
for appropriate
disposition at the upcoming face-to-face meeting.

We appreciate your sedulous efforts to bring your industries'
perspectives to this body
of work and look forward to any additional comments you can submit by
April 14th.

As always, please let us know if you would like any of the UBL Chairs to
be available
to answer questions from your respective industry members to complete
the review process.

Thanks again,

Anne Hendry
UBL Liaison Subcommittee