Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] more input

"Schwarzhoff, Kelly" wrote :

> I agree, it is "key for whom". That's why I'm wondering what the use
> cases are, and the prioritization of those use cases.

We talked through a lot of different user profiles (and corresponding
use cases) in the planning committee, and that is how we came up with
the ubiquitous "various and sundry".  What we *didn't* do was assign
priorities.  Hello, Eve?  Is this something we want to take on ask a
task?  I think that is what Kelly is concerned about...

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com