Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] MSXML and Parser List

I saw in the minutes that Doug took an action item to add MSXML to the
parser list.  Since we are targeting SMEs, and since (like it or not) a
vast majority of them are on MS platforms and may not try to find (or be
given) a different parser, it seems to me that if only for marketing
reasons that we must add MSXML to the list.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com