Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for UBL Naming and Design Rules meeting 14November 2001

At 05:53 PM 11/13/01 +0100, Stuhec, Gunther wrote:
>Hello Eve,
>
>make it sense, if we discuss about my proposal "Elements versus Attributes"?

I would love to get to discussions about specific position papers, but I
have a feeling that the use-case exercise and the review of the outline
will take up the two hours.

I do think that we *must* finish getting all the details lined up this
week, so that we can start making (lots of) decisions after that.

         Eve