Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] More comments on Tag Structure paper

This explanation makes a ton of sense to me.  Let's call this the #1a
option: it's still extremely structured, but it leverages XSD smarts rather
than having the whole thing wedged into the instance.

I'm assuming that object classes and representation types have to be almost
perfectly consistent to work properly in option #1.  Option #2, as
presented to us, was a more "artistic" approach to the problem.  This
option #1a is still regular and has all the benefits we outlined in our
last meeting, but seems to result in friendlier instances.

Is there any reason to suspect that things won't fall out this nicely for
option #1a, e.g., because our type hierarchies can't be done so
neatly?  Would somebody be willing to take the first 10 or 20 "entity
names" in the Library Content work and attempt to convert them to a #1a style?

         Eve