Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda to follow soon

Folks-- I got tangled up in something else this morning, so I'm a bit late
doing the agenda for tomorrow's NDR meeting.  I will complete it this
afternoon, and will also update the NDR portal with some new links.  Please
do look back to the previous minutes for your action items, and try to
complete them by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience,

	Eve