Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Position Paper: Modularization, Namespaces and Versioning

Here's the position paper I promised.  It has large holes (clearly marked) and it's in Word format (with diagrams).

Please be as frank as you like in your feedback.  Fair game includes everything -- especially my usage of XML technical terms.

Talk to you tomorrow.

-Bill Burcham

draft-burcham-modnamver-01.doc