Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Updated design rules document

At 10:23 AM 12/5/01 -0500, CRAWFORD, Mark wrote:

>Attached file contains our comments from the last two teleconference
>calls.  My apologies for the lateness of this.
>
>Mark
>
><<draft-ublndrsc-designrules-03.doc>>

Here is a re-sending of my comments on Section 5.1.  People, please respond
with your thoughts!

"General rules: Section 5.1 seems to take a stab at some "universal"
rules.  Did this come from another source, or are these essentially your
recommended positions on these issues?  I don't see any reason to keep
these separate from the other categories of rules.  I would say that 1, 2,
8, 9, and 10 are all "XML usage" rules.  3 and 6 are naming rules.  4, 5,
and 7 are rules about the relation between messages and BPs.  12 is an
element/attribute rule.  13 and 14 are related to datatypes.  I'm not sure
what 15 is trying to say.  All of these categories I mention would make
dandy sections or subsections, if they're not already."