Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Extensions position paper draft

In principle a joint meeting would be good but given the time constraint can
we prioritise and decide what we can best acheive in the time.

Mavis

CSW Informatics Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.cswinformatics.com

"CSW Informatics delivers high quality consultancy and
training services, to assist our customers in meeting their
requirements for innovative information management
solutions using the most appropriate technologies,
products and software systems"

Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm