Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Schema Design Flow

Title: Schema Design Flow
Dave,

Right. We assumed the root element was outside the bounds of the diagram, but I can see we need to caveat.

Thanks,
Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Carlson [mailto:dcarlson@ontogenics.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 5:51 PM
To: 'UBL Design Rules (E-mail)'

The diagram is helpful, thanks.  But one nitpick, I don't see how the final branch "All local" can be possible.  You always need at least one global element to represent the document root.  So an extreme case would be that the document root exposes the instance namespace, but all child elements are written without a namespace prefix (unqualified local elements).

Dave