OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 13 March 2002 UBL NDR meeting

We WILL MEET tomorrow.  It would be helpful if you could privately 
RSVP, so I know whom to expect.

NDR SC portal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

We will meet by phone on Wednesday, 13 March 2002, at:

   8-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   11am-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   5-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the 
same through at least March 27:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412


1. Roll call
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings

    27 February 2002 telecon:

    6 March 2002 telecon:

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Current list of remaining work

    - Tag structure (Arofan and Mark)
    - Elements vs. attributes and empty elements (Gunther)
    - How many elements per type and vice versa (Bill)
    - Abstract types (Matt)
    - modnamver, particularly namespaces and versioning (Bill)

5. Action item review

    ACTION: Arofan and Mark to finish the tag structure paper,
    including a proposal for top-level tag naming.

    ACTION: Bill and Mavis to champion the URI/URN issue and determine
    an approach.

    ACTION: Arofan, Tim, Gunther, and Lisa to develop example and code
    with LC SC.  This example should grow to illustrate the modnamver

    ACTION: Eve and Dale (and everyone!) to comment on the schema
    code produced by Gunther et al. by COB 28 February.

    ACTION: Matt to do a writeup on the "document design time" (fixed
    vs. varying) assignment of roles.

    ACTION: Ron to make a specific proposal on retaining "native
    context" of data elements when they are assembled into something
    new for the purpose of A2A or B2B integration.  To be done in time
    for Barcelona attendees to read and digest it.

    New ACTION: Eve to check with Bill on "selling" the role model

    ACTION: All paper owners to make edits March 7-11.

6. Tag structure

    If we don't have a fresh draft to work from, let's spend the time
    on this call essentially constructing it.  If we do have a draft,
    let's review it.

7. Adjourn
Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC