Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] HTML Documentation for 0p64

Title:

I couldn't resist pressing the button on XML Spy to generate documentation for UBL_Order-Op64.xsd.  Documentation for UBL_Library-Op64.xsd and CoreComponentTypes.xsd was automatically included so you get a complete picture.  The results are attached (unzip into an empty directory -- there's lots of .png files)

I observe the following:

This looks an awful lot like the documentation Arofan showed us for xCBL.  I wonder if we should post this thing on the LC SC portal.

UBL_Order-Doc-Op64.zip