Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: [ubl-lcsc] Sharing Pictures from our Mar2002Barcelona Meeting]

Unfortunately, the pictures I took were not stellar, but maybe some of
you took some good ones...

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 04:16:10 -0800
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@cim-oem.com>
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

As per our discussion at the conclusion of the Barcelona meeting, I've
set up a repository for
pictures people took during that week so that we can share it with
everyone. Here are the access
details again (in case you did not make a note of it then.)

Please upload your pictures via FTP to --

   FTP site:  ubl.cim3.org
   User Name:  pictures
   Password:  [email me <yimpp@cim-oem.com> for it]

   Directory structure:
    the absolute directory location on the server
      is /home/sites/site7/users/pictures/web/barcelona_mar02/
    but with most FTP client, logging in with the above credentials will
take you right to
    "../pictures/.." so that you should only need to navigate down to
"../web/barcelona_mar02/fromYourName/.."
    create the appropriate directory as desired.
      e.g.
     /web/barcelona_mar02/fromMarkCrawford/mov/?
     /web/barcelona_mar02/fromTimMcGrath/pics/?
     /web/barcelona_mar02/fromPeterYim/mov/?

To View Pictures
   point browser to HTTP site:
   http://ubl.cim3.org/~pictures/barcelona_mar02/
   and navigate from there

Feel free to contact me if you run into problems accessing the site.

Regards,
PPY

P.S.  Tim/Eve - please help circulate this to people in your sc (who are
not currently on the
ubl-lcsc mailing list.) Tx.  -ppy