OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 3 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting


We will meet by phone on Wednesday, 3 April 2002, at 11am-1pm Eastern 
Standard Time:


PLEASE CHECK for your local time, as the U.S. is not on summer time 
until next week!

NOTE: I must leave this call at the y:30 mark (1.5 hours into it).  I 
hope Mark or someone else willing to serve as chair pro tem/secretary 
will be able to remain on the call after that.

The NDR SC portal was last updated 2 April 2002:


Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same 
through at least June 26:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412


1. Roll call
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings

    27 February 2002 telecon:

    6 March 2002 telecon:

    13 March 2002 telecon:

    18-22 March 2002 F2F meeting:

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Action items and prioritizing our next chunk of work

    Just for completeness's sake, here is the list of actions we took
    (that aren't already completed) at the F2F in Barcelona.  Let's
    discuss them in the context of the list of to-be-prioritized items

    ACTION: Mavis to revise the tag structure paper with our
    latest thoughts on RTs vs. CCTs and how schemas should define
    types for them.

    ACTION: Eve to revise the code list position paper to include
    discussion of the new idea (moving code list identification to
    a namespaced element containing a code from a single list) and
    the other ideas proposed by EWG attendees.

    ACTION: Bill to update the role model paper to record the
    latest decisions.

    ACTION: Eduardo to revise Arofan's original extension paper to
    include all the latest CM information, and to communicate the
    results of this F2F meeting to Matt.

    ACTION: Arofan to start a position paper about containership.

    ACTION: Gunther to provide a position paper recommending how
    to handle dates and times.

    Administrative concerns:

    - How to work issues with the CM SC?  An example of an issue that
      affects both groups is when/how to set types final and elements

    - NDR document production: How should we approach this?  We have the
      following weeks until the next F2F meeting:

      April 3 (today), 10, 17, 24
      May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
      June 5 (the F2F meeting itself, if all goes according to plan)

    Work to be prioritized:

    - Recommendations on LC SC RT/CCT schema module
    - Modnamver holes and other modularity comments on LS SC schema code
    - Code lists (Eve to revise)
    - Dates and times (new Gunther paper)
    - Holes in tag structure (Mavis to revise)
    - Containership (new Arofan paper)
    - Fixed vs. varying types -- is this specific to CM SC? (Matt paper)
    - What else?

5. Can we tackle any of these subjects today?

6. Adjourn
Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC