OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 17 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

Agenda for 17 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

The NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, 17 April 2002, at 11am-1pm 
Eastern Standard Time:


The NDR SC portal was last updated 16 April 2002; lots of additions:


Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same 
through at least June 26:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412

NDR SC agenda:

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting

    10 April 2002 F2F meeting:

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Status of NDR document production/outline
    See Mavis's outline from last time (or an update of it if she sends
    one out):

5. Tag structure decisions
    See recent threads on the remaining active issues.  Also see the
    SWIFT comments on V03 of the tag structure paper:

6. RT/CCT comments and status
    See Bill's latest effort along these lines:

    Also see the CCSD discussions on this point (which also relate to
    code lists):

7. Code lists
    I hope to get a draft, or at least coherent thoughts, out on the
    status of this by tonight.  In the meantime, see the SWIFT comments
    on V03 of this paper:

    Also see the CCSD discussions about this:

8. Elements vs. attributes
    See the SWIFT comments on V03 of this paper:

9. Action items and prioritizing our next chunk of work

    Summary of work to be done:

    A External recommendations for changes to CCTS
    A Code lists
    A Modnamver
    A NDR document production
    A Review the purchase order schema design
    A Officially decide elements vs. attributes and empty elements
    B Tag structure
    B Containership
    B Fixed vs. varying types
    C Dates and times


    April 17: Code lists, tag structure, RT/CCT comments,
      elem vs. att (2hr)
    April 24: (1hr)
    May 1: (2hr)
    May 8: (1hr)
    May 15: (2hr)
    May 22: (1hr)
    May 29: (what else?), approve NDR document for distribution (2hr)
    June 5-9 (the F2F meeting itself, if all goes according to plan)

    Current ACTION items:

    - A: Review the modnamver paper, the examples, and the 0.64 schema
    - A: Read Matt's types paper by 10 April and see if we want to
      prioritize it higher.

    - A: Tag structure paper w/RT&CCT schema thoughts
    - A: Analysis of NDR document situation

    - A: Code list paper
    - A: Help Mavis with Word styles in NDR document

    - C: Role model paper

    - B: Containership paper
    - A: Attempt a more specific RT/CCT proposal

    - C: Date/time paper

10. Adjourn

Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC