Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: version 2 UBL Feedback to CCTS 1.8

Title: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: version 2 UBL Feedback to CCTS 1.8

The editing team approach seems best to me.

Eve wrote -
> I had thought that it might be useful to include the model
> showing the
> connection to XML schemas, on the theory that this could ease some
> people's minds about a syntax binding being the "ruin" of a model....
> Perhaps, though, it should be separated into its own diagram
> so that it
> doesn't distract from the important comments we're making on
> their model.

I am concerned about how we present the syntax binding aspect, as we may be subject to a fair amount of off the cuff rejection if our submission is perceived as being focused on the relationship between CC and XML rather than an input on CC.  I like Eve's idea of showing the relationship as a second drawing, perhaps in an annex for illustrative purposes.

Mark