Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: version 2 UBL Feedback to CCTS 1.8

Tim McGrath wrote:
> Apart from covering Arofan's point (except by deleting it), here is my
> consolidated version of the CCTS comments.
>
> Can I suggest that Bill, Lisa and I form the final editing team.

I haven't looked at your consolidated version yet, but I think the
editing team is a great idea.  The only catch is that I believe Bill is
under a time crunch for the next three weeks, and may not be very available.

> It may be best of all comments go to either the LCSC or NDR list
> (whichever you can send to).

Good idea.  Tim and Lisa are on both lists, so it shouldn't be necessary
to send to both all the time (as I'm doing right now!).

> PS
> we need to redraw the CC class diagram - to cover all our proposals
> (once we have agreed, of course)..  Bill, can you do that?  also can i
> suggest we leave out the XML Schema side of the model for the CC folks.

I had thought that it might be useful to include the model showing the
connection to XML schemas, on the theory that this could ease some
people's minds about a syntax binding being the "ruin" of a model....
Perhaps, though, it should be separated into its own diagram so that it
doesn't distract from the important comments we're making on their model.

	Eve