Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 8 May 2002 UBL CM SC/NDR SC meeting

Agenda for 8 May 2002 UBL CM SC/NDR SC meeting

The NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, 8 May 2002, at 11am-1pm
Eastern Standard Time (5-7am Hawaii time, where I'll be! :-):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=05&day=08&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

The NDR SC portal was last updated 30 April 2002 (sorry, I won't have
time to update it before the call):

     http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same
through at least June 26:

     Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
     International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
     Participant code                  165-412

NDR SC agenda:

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)
      See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Status review

      Review the "A" action items and correct status as necessary:

      Mavis: