Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: FW: [oagis-users] UserArea Extensions forVersion 8.0]

You *can* do that.  You can specify ##other (namespaces other than this
one) and you to turn off validation with processContents.  But would we
really want to put this between every element?  (I suppose this is one
way to allow a context methodology that's closer to true XSD derivation
-- you turn all customizations into restrictions!)

The usual practice with wildcards is that they're limited to places
where you're quite sure that your own vocabulary is not responsible for
the semantics of something that's nonetheless essential to provide.

	Eve