Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: FW: [oagis-users] UserArea Extensions forVersion 8.0]

I stand corrected (but only on one foot because the other is firmly
entrenched in my mouth ;-)

That's what happens when you're in a telco while reading and answering
email I guess.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (510) 986-3651 x73651