Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] New position papers on dates/times and containership

Gunther and Arofan supplied these to me last week.  I've also just made
them available on the port{al|hole}.  (Guys, notice that I've
rationalized the filenames a bit from what I was given...)

Also, you all should have seen my warning to the ubl-comment list that
the links to the code lists paper were broken; they pointed to V04
instead of V09.  The zip file was okay, though.  All is fixed now.

Please review these papers and send comments to the list.

	Eve