Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] New position papers on dates/times and containership

Arofan,

I have made some comments on your draft paper.

You have identified some valuable features that our library content
methodology should be (and i think will) address.

In summary, i think library content shares your objectives but differs
in our approach to reaching it.

I hope that my comments explain the structured approach that is emerging
from our work so far.

NB i have copied the LC list with this as it obviously involves my team
as well.

--
regards
tim mcgrath