Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] New phone number for telecons

I'm going to assume that our new meeting time will be shifted a
half-hour later, as proposed last week.  For example, our June 19
meeting would be at 11:30am-1:30pm Eastern Daylight Time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=06&day=19&hour=15&min=30&sec=0

NOTE WELL!  We will also have a new telecon number.  Here is the
information:

   Caller paid: +1 334 832 4208
   Toll free: +1 888 422 7141
   Participant code: 242-630

This is a "reservationless" number, which means we can actually use it
at any time, but I have to call in with the host code in order to
activate the line.  We will be able to keep this number no matter what
we do to our meeting time, so if you have speed-dial, by all means feel
free to code this in.

	Eve