Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR portal has been reorganized!

Check out the latest version of the portal and see if everything works okay:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

If you have a document that needs to go on the portal, it's still best
to mail it to the whole group.  That way everyone sees it quickly, and
we can take our time about handling the real "publication" of it.  Mavis
will be helping out with portal maintenance, so if you see any problems,
please let both of us know.

	Eve

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com