Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: [ubl-comment] UBL NDR WD12 Comments]

A new opportunity to give the issues spreadsheet a workout!  I think Bob
has provided all the necessary information.  Mavis, could you take a
stab at adding some rows for these?  Thanks,

	Eve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ubl-comment] UBL NDR WD12 Comments
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:05:55 -0400
From: "Miller, Robert (GXS)" <Robert.Miller@gxs.ge.com>
To: "'ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'" <ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Good People,

Attached are some comments I have on the UBL Naming and Design Rules.  I
am working my way through the various documents your team has developed,
and have been impressed with the quality of the work output.  I tried to
keep my comments brief, but if in doing so I have not conveyed my
concerns in a manner your team understands, please let me know and I
will address them in greater detail.

Cheers,
            Bob Miller

<<UBL.doc>>

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com