Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] questions to ponder for July 24

Dear all
as part of Gunther and my discussions last week we have come up with a list
of things we want to discuss this afternoon for the second half of the call:

Should we need very BCC and every BIE as SimpleType or should we need it for
representation terms only. What should we do with representation terms and
CCTs themselves?

Regarding element groups - if you create ACCs you do that as element groups
and element groups are ComplexTypes. We grouped ACCs as ComplexTypes which
can be used inside group elements only.

Gunther will discuss this more on the call.

Regards
Mavis