Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR 15 ELement naming rules around containers

Dear all
a further suggestion for improving the NDR document pertains to
element naming rules around containers. Again today when we have looked at the
document as it stands we should see what needs to be done.

     We think the element naming rules need more work around containers
      for series of like items.  The LCSC dropped the container for
      a series of ListItem elements because its dictionary entry was
      Order.LineItem.Details, and the truncation rules would turn it
      into a LineItem element (containing multiple LineItem elements
      that are technically different by being locally defined), which
      is wicked confusing.

Thanks
Mavis