Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Proposed text for character set/encoding requirements

I would suggest that "(parsers)" be deleted from the text below.

I'd also like to know whether the following two sentences are
equivalent; if yes, I'd suggest to use the second; if not, I'd
like to understand why the first is used instead of the second.

- It is recommended in any case that encoding declarations be
provided in the XML declarations of UBL documents.

- It is recommended that in all cases encoding declarations be

--
---------- NOTE: NEW PHONE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!! ------------------------
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM